Tuesday, January 12, 2021

BACK TO THE BOLTHOLE

 

SUIT // CAMDEN STABLES MARKET
CORSET // THRIFTED
HEELS* // EGO

I felt very powerful taking photos in this suit, until I went back to a pricey parking ticket, this is why I can't have nice things.  In an attempt to make the shoot worth it, I figured I'd at least upload the photoset to my blog.  This suit is actually mens, but I feel male shapes are more flattering on me (and come in longer leg lengths).  I picked up this PVC corset at a junk market for a tenner, and I'm obsessed, even though I completely spill out of it.

A corset with a suit is honestly such a boss bitch look, and is definitely my go-to over a party dress nowadays.  As I grow older, I'm starting to realise wearing that tiny dress in near sub-zero temperatures just isn't really worth it...but also catch me completely contradicting myself in about a week.


 
AMY X

Post a Comment

Instagram