Monday, January 11, 2021

SISTER MORPHINE

  

COAT // ASOS
BLAZER // VINTAGE
BELT // THRIFTED (SIMILAR)
BOOTS // PULL AND BEAR

Seeing as one of my resolutions this year was to post more on here, I thought I'd take some extra photos when I went to take an insta pic.  Yes it's November and I've only managed 2 posts, but I've done better than last year (not really much to be proud of I know, but it's something).

Thought I'd go all out with the layers for this one, and honestly I felt badass.  This coat is so cosy and allows for any and all slightly chunky outfits underneath, and obviously these boots are my new obsession.  Both are directly linked above if you wanna cop!

Hope you enjoyed this lil update, and I'm hoping to upload more soon - leave any ideas of posts you'd like to see, or pieces you'd like me to style up and I'll get on it!


  


AMY X

Post a Comment

Instagram